Title: Project Administrator
Position type: Permanent, Full time
Location: P1vital Products Ltd, Manor House, Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA (Due to COVID-19 remote working will be required initially)
Reports to: Junior Project Manager
Role and responsibilities
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual in the early stages of their career in project management and/or clinical trial administration. P1vital Products Limited (PPL) is a leader in developing software and products for the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. Reporting to the Junior Project Manager, the Project Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Project Management Office (PMO) in a coordination and administrative position.
The position will involve:
In direct support of ongoing projects and/or clinical studies:
• Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
• Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems, including set up and maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF) in in accordance with SOPs, ICH-GCP guidelines and relevant regulations.
• Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
• Assist the Project Manager(s) in the production and maintenance of project plans.
• Assist the Project Manager(s) to maintain risk and issue logs.
• Support the Project Manager(s) in developing effective communication mechanisms between the project teams. Support the scheduling of project team, steering committee, and advisory panel meetings. Take, write up and distribute minutes and actions.
• Assist the project team with preparation of key clinical trial documentation including Investigator Site File and study manuals.
• Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
• Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Junior Project Manager and/or team.
In broader support of PPL’s PMO:
• Set up and maintain project documentation repository and storage.
• Provide project administrative support to all Project Managers to enable the tracking, reporting, communications, and quality management of projects.
• Working with the PMO and Finance Officer, support the maintenance of financial spreadsheets to record project costs.
• Provide direct administrative and portfolio coordination support to the Director of Operations to meet broader company operational requirements, including organising and capturing minutes and next steps from PPL’s Senior Management Team and Portfolio Operations meetings, and support in the preparation of new Client proposals.
• Maintain project and/or business communications via website and social media.
Skills and experience
• Background of working in clinical research in either a Pharma, CRO or NHS environment.
• Degree (2:1 grade or above) or equivalent experience in relevant Business Administration or Life Sciences field.
• Strong technical skills in MS office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) with experience of MS Project desirable.
• Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Desirable: working understanding of clinical trial process and procedures including ICH-GCP regulations.
• Desirable: Project management experience and/or PRINCE2® Foundation qualification.
To find out more or apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org